Thursday, 26 April 2018

Mini Militia 2.2.61 ULTRA MOD Pro+Unlimited Nitro ,Ammo, Bombs , No Reload And Fly Through Walls



Hello there, its me PRINCE PATEL

I Have got awsome little local army ultra mod v2.2.61 for you all You will love this one (I Hope So). Indeed, in the event that you dont need much power you can attempt little civilian army genius pack and stream pack just mod that is reasonable , Cool! that is your decision , have a ton of fun folks and dont neglect to remark and offer
MOD INFORMATION:

->Unlimited Nitro

->Jet pack Unlimited 

->Ammo Unlimited 

->Bombs Unlimited

->No Reload

->Fly Through Walls (You can hide inside wall and shoot)

->Gravity Transparent Bush (Can see who is hiding behind bush and trees)


DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW:

Primary Link -> Download Here v2.2.61

Secondary Link-> DOWNLOAD 

Thanks for Downloading THE MOD I HOPE YOU U GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT !! Soon BRinging new TOGGLE MODS !!😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Download Free Games - Providing Free Games for  Over a Decade. See All New Mobile Games TEKKEN Mad Skills BMX 2 ...